ACO Certification Ltd
ACO Certification Ltd (previously Australian Certified Organic) is Australia’s largest certifier for organic and biodynamic produce and has over 2000 certified operations within its certification system.
ACO has been providing Freshcare certification services to fresh produce businesses for over 10 years, and are accredited by IOAS to provide Freshcare Food Safety & Quality – FSQ4.1 certification services.
5 reasons why you should choose ACO Certification Ltd:
- CHOICE: Award winner for transparency, recognition and trust: ACO is the winner of the CHOICE Award for Best Food Endorsement Program in 2010 based upon the transparency of the program and its recognition and trust within industry and by consumers. The Organic Bud is found on an estimated 80% of certified organic products in the Australian marketplace.
- Technical support: ACO offers highly qualified and skilled management, auditors and certification staff to ensure you have the best support and assistance for your certification program.
- Experience: Established in 1987, Australian Certified Organic, now ACO Certification Ltd has over 30 years of experience working specifically for the food industry.
- Combined food safety, quality and organic certification: Having Freshcare trained auditors enables ACO to provide savings for clients requiring organic, food safety and quality certification. ACO also provides standalone Freshcare certification.
- Professional friendly staff: ACO’s efficient and friendly staff support your operation and products by providing technical assistance and professional service to achieve and maintain your Freshcare Certification.