SGS Australia Pty Ltd
To date, thousands of small and medium size companies, as well as multinationals, have used SGS as their certifying body to perform their food safety management systems audits against various international standards, ranging from COLES, WQA, SQF, HACCP, BRC, ISO, FSSC. RSPO, UTZ, along with many others, confirming SGS as the world’s preferred certifying body in food safety.
For more than 130 years, we have built our brand as the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and Certification Company. We are the global leader in audits and certifications with over 100 000 organisations certified across the wide variety of industry segments.
From certification, testing and inspection to highly technical services and training for primary producers, transporters and shippers, packers and processors, distributors, retailers and the hospitality industry across the globe, we provide services that are unique in terms of their breadth, depth and ability to impact the entire global food supply chain.
SGS offers the Australian agribusiness community:
- an unparalleled commitment to servicing the food supply chain from paddock to plate,
- extensive experience in auditing on-farm management systems,
- a national and regional network of qualified food safety auditors,
- a unique ability in providing a single integrated audit covering several standards/codes,
- a service delivery program that understands the needs of rural producers,
- an audit process that adds value to your system.